Page 1 of 7 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Titanfall 2 (PC, PS4, One)

Titanfall 2 (PC, PS4, One)

2. Frostbite 2 engine, please. Titanfall with everything destructible would be over the top fun.

3. Yeah, Source engine was a weird choice for the original in the first place, but I guess it was closest to what they knew. If they go with it again hopefully they'll use the asset streaming from the 360 version.

4. I thought I'd heard that T2 would have a single player campaign, is that true?

5. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    I thought I'd heard that T2 would have a single player campaign, is that true?
    That's the word.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    That's the word.
    Interest level now ticking above zero.

7. Dozens of people will play through it.

8. Pilot and Titan unite as never before in Respawn Entertainment’s highly anticipated Titanfall 2. Featuring a crafted single player campaign that explores the unique bond between man and machine, players will step on to The Frontier as a Militia rifleman with aspirations of becoming a Pilot. Stranded behind IMC enemy lines, and against overwhelming odds, you must team up with a veteran Vanguard-class Titan and uphold a mission you were never meant to carry out.

In multiplayer, Titanfall 2 delivers best-in-class shooter gameplay backed by more depth and variety including new Titans – each with their own unique abilities, a deeper set of Pilot abilities, an expanded arsenal of weapons, more customization options, and a robust progression system.

Titanfall 2 will be available on October 28 for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Origin for PC.
    Looks rad.
    Last edited by Geo; 12 Jun 2016 at 05:01 PM.

9. With a campaign I may actually be interested in playing this now.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

10. Looks really nice. Too bad they are going to be stupid and bring it out the same time as gears, battlefield and Duty. Good luck.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"