Page 10 of 48 FirstFirst ... 6891011121424 ... LastLast

Thread: E3 2016

1. And I thought he was just posta-fying "vinaigrette".

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

2. Quote Originally Posted by RoleTroll View Post
    cartridges
    I, too, hope the new nintendo tapes are a c-note plus each

e: I guess I'm technically not against the concept, but the third time should be the charm for nintendo to make a worthwhile online service and have games be all digital with support for both a standard and portable console
    Last edited by cka; 06 Jun 2016 at 07:53 PM.

3. I just think if you're the leading handheld company, your consoles aren't selling in part because third parties won't support it, just have the "console" play the games on the TV. It would save development costs for developers on the software and for Nintendo on the console.

Nintendo really just needs to go third party for console games. That'll solve their problem.

4. NX isn't going to be at E3, right?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    I was going to ask what the fuck is vinegret was but apparently it's a Russian dish
    I thought it was a vinager based salad dressing.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    NX isn't going to be at E3, right?
    Correct, Nintendo is going to reveal it at its own event later.

They are showcasing the new Legend of Zelda, which they have announced is for both codename NX and Wii U.

7. So why are people talking about it here?

8. That is why Nintendo is slowly fading away in the console market.

You'd think that they would like to have everyone at the show taking notice of what Nintendo has to offer, but instead, they choose to have their own event, which will have a much smaller audience. They need to fire the people in their marketing department pronto!

9. Nintendo talks about reaching new customers, and then does all of its communication in a fanboy echo chamber.

Looks like we'll be seeing Injustice 2 and Dead Rising 4 at E3.

10. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    That is why Nintendo is slowly fading away in the console market.

You'd think that they would like to have everyone at the show taking notice of what Nintendo has to offer, but instead, they choose to have their own event, which will have a much smaller audience. They need to fire the people in their marketing department pronto!
    Likely they just don't have enough ready to show yet. They're probably only at E3 to hold their booth space for next year.