Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: E3 2016

1. Lol.
    I'm listening to old podcasts (2007- 2008) and it's funny how everything was "Oblivion with guns."

2. This guy has some interesting predictions.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    The closest is nearly an hour away, and I made the mistake of going the first year(garbage) and missing last year(pretty good!).

I was able to sell the free shit for around $60 so that's free No Mans Sky at least.

Yeah, the gift basket is the tempting part for me, but I would miss going MST2K with you assholes.

6. It's at the Lloyd which is a 10 min train ride for me so I'm considering it.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Are you guys going by last year's locations? I don't see this year's listed yet.

8. E3 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Are you guys going by last year's locations? I don't see this year's listed yet.
    Raleigh is the only NC location.
    Brier Creek Stadium 14

If it's the same theater as last year, it's only about 10-15 minutes from my house.

10. You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.