Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 818202122232426 ... LastLast

Thread: Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4, Xbox One)

1. Rockstar's new engine is amazing.

2. Just started chapter 2 and called it a night. On the regular old PS4 it looks pretty nuts, makes me want a Pro and a better TV. Really enjoying every bit of this so far.

3. This game is kind of a confusing mess. I spent 30 minutes just trying to figure out what to do with the Legendary Bear Pelt on the back of my horse. I also got in to a fist fight and had zero idea how to block or dodge fists. The decisions, based on the mainstream reviews I've read, were to immerse people in to being in the west. It's actually pretty fun so far, but the controls are a usability cluster fuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

4. Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle View Post
    Art is not a job. Find a real one. Pussy.
    Er, didn't you work at Toys R Us for like a decade?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    This game is kind of a confusing mess. I spent 30 minutes just trying to figure out what to do with the Legendary Bear Pelt on the back of my horse. I also got in to a fist fight and had zero idea how to block or dodge fists. The decisions, based on the mainstream reviews I've read, were to immerse people in to being in the west. It's actually pretty fun so far, but the controls are a usability cluster fuck.
    Yeah I just kind of have it right now too. Not sure where or who I should bring it to, or if it matters if it's just on my horse for a while.

6. Red Dead Redemption 2

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig View Post
    Er, didn't you work at Toys R Us for like a decade?
    Yup, I liked it too. Pay sucked but I enjoyed it. Worked like crazy around xmas. I knew what I was getting into and didn’t need to cry about living there during the holidays. Every job has its ups and downs.
    Last edited by SamuraiMoogle; 27 Oct 2018 at 05:06 PM.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

7. $12/hr and liking it boyz

8. Quote Originally Posted by cigsthecat View Post
    $12/hr and licking boyz

9. that too

10. You guys sure are sensitive about your fancy pants creative arty jobs for pussies.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"