Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 23456818 ... LastLast

Thread: Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4, Xbox One)

1. Wow.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

2. Looks great. I've never played any of the other Red games... will I be missing out on anything story wise?
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

3. This is a prequel, so probably yes and no.

4. I'm so ready for this.

5. I don't think Red Dead Revolver is ever going to be referenced again by Rockstar, so you aren't missing anything there aside from a broken game that had potential. You should play Red Dead Redemption 1 before you play 2, if only because you might still be a little impressed with how nice it looks before you play the second one, which it appears is going to look fucking unreal. And it's also an amazing game.

6. I'll play this. I won't be happy about spending $60, but I'll do it anyway. I'll pay for it with videogames I don't want.

7. I have mixed feelings about this, but I’ll probably get it.

I’ve been playing the 1st Red Dead Redemption on the 360, on again, off again for the past couple of months and I’m sort of disappointed with it. There’s too many scenarios that feel the same.

8. I am pretty excited, I hope the multiplayer is a little more fleshed out as it got pretty repetitive back in the day.
    Send me your email if you have Real ID or your BattleTag I'm always online playing Blizzard games.

9. Looks like we have a new challenger.