Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1727293031

Thread: Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4, Xbox One)

1. Rad Dad Redemption 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. I know it was sort of confusing, but I was asking about the game this thread is about.

3. I have really mixed feelings on the game. I like it a lot, but the structure of...everything feels old. We're still glued to the map, check it frequently for the blip and go to it. In almost every mission, I waited for or had to use the prompt that came up to know what to do. Failing for not doing what they want me to do exactly is beyond annoying. The treasure hunt stuff drives me nuts but I guess that's more on me than the game. Like getting the first treasure map, I can never figure out what the picture is supposed to be referring to. I'll move on, check on the map later and forget where I was when I got it and never go back to it. 50 something hours into the game I stumbled onto a serial killer event and have no idea where to go to continue it. Never found any dino bones or rock carving/painting.

For all of the work that's put into the story, it really hits the skids going into the epilogue (talk about pacing problems) and the last story bits are shockingly clumsy.

4. Finally completed the story. It had a satisfying ending. There’s even some stuff mixed in with the credits.

AMAZING game overall. This is easily one of the best games in the last decade.

5. I finally finished this too. I'm in the "mixed feelings" camp. I liked it enough to finish it, obviously, but some aspects of the game (particularly traveling by horse and having lengthy conversations got really old) were just tedious. Some of the controls were awkward as well. I liked the story/dialogue of the game - until the end where it all felt incredibly forced to me. Overall, though, a worthwhile experience.

I just finished it and I'm also in the mixed feelings camp. It felt like the highest budget and longest length walking sim ever made with some cool but way too easy shooting occasionally mixed in.