Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 79101112131525 ... LastLast

Thread: Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4, Xbox One)

1. Stoned Champions could easily draw two weeks straight though. Might get a hand cramp or two but that’s what the weed is for.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

2. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    Yeah, but do that for 2 weeks, with an additional 2 hours of drive time. One 15 hour day ain’t shit. A few weeks of it will eventually beat you down.
    I cannot be stopped. I mean, please understand me.

No one has ever told me that "I'd be good at something." Not once. Ever. Not my parents, my relatives, my friends or my teachers. And yet, everything I want comes true, since I never stop. No matter how bad it gets.

This is the dumbest man-comp thing, btw. But even here you can't win. I come from factory workers, man. I have that in my blood.

3. I’m not buying it. I’ve yet to meet a stoner that was imune to the effects of getting stoned all day, including myself.

You’re not some special snowflake.

4. If we ever end up at a TNL meetup together I'll do it live.

5. Why work 15 hours, when you can work 14?

6. Don’t you mean 14.28 hours?

7. People who are stoned all day and aren't productive are just lazy. The stoners who aren't lazy have cooler jobs.

8. where does [strikethrough]reality[/strikethrough] fantasy end and fantasy begin?
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

In your mother’s sex dungeon.

10. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    People who are stoned all day and aren't productive are just lazy. The stoners who aren't lazy have cooler jobs.
    I don't think that the Mexican mowing my lawn thinks that his job is cool.

I'll tell you what though. When I'd get my 1st buzz of the day, I could play Shmups in a zen like state. Once the buzz started wearing off, my game went to shit.
    Last edited by gamevet; 22 Oct 2018 at 08:49 PM.