Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4, Xbox One)

1. Not officially announced. Thread shouldn't exist yet

2. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Didn't the VA for Marston get sour on rockstar? I guess this could be him up until he joins up with the gang you take down in the first one.

Could have been his kid going after the government, that would have been rad.
    Prequels have me less interested — also because Rockstar is hellbent on making awfully annoying characters their antagonists. That being said I'm happy to see the old map + an entirely new area built in to this thing. It's rumored you can run a gang/posse or be a law man. I would love to do both of those things.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

3. So this has finally been announced.

http://www.rockstargames.com/reddeadredemption2/

Trailer coming Oct 20, game coming Fall 2017. To PS4. And Xbox1. And.....that's it. PC will either have to wait a year or so like it did with GTA5, or it will have to wait forever, like it has with RDR1.

4. lol

after the way they handled gta5 pc I'm not the least bit surprised at console only

e: oh they're apparently doing another gta online with this? that also explains "no pc", can't have people cheating their way to millions without buying dem buffalo cards
    Last edited by cka; 18 Oct 2016 at 11:27 AM.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Let's not fuck this one up by skipping the PC version, Rockstar.
    Enjoy buying it twice like GTA 5

6. Oh, Rockstars making a RDR2? How unexpected...
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Delayed to Spring, 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Changeling View Post
    Enjoy buying it twice like GTA 5
    Only bought it once. It's been a while since anyone has suckered me for a double-dip, since I can be very patient. It also helps that I won't buy third party games that aren't on PC anymore unless they're from Sega/Atlus.

8. Not even Bombermans?

That one would have been tempting, if Konami had the talent left to pair native resolution with 60fps.