Page 1 of 7 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul - February 2019 Sexy Edition

1. This Month's Haul - February 2019 Sexy Edition

I ordered 2 of Krikzz's Sega Genesis wireless pads when he discounted them 1/3 off, they finally arrived today after 1.5 month in transit. These things are amazing.

2. Damn, wish I knew about that, that skeleton one is pretty dope. I've got one of the 8bitdo ones coming out later this month on pre-order.

My local game shop started stocking vinyl OSTs lately, went in and walked away with the Shadow of the Colossus one. One of my favorite game soundtracks and the album art and design was hard to pass up.

3. For the Starlink nerds that bought the Switch version, but want to collect all the ships, click this link to go to Newegg and use code EMCTVTD52 at checkout to knock the price down to $15.

4. Or if you want to be a Starlink nerd, and want the Switch version, that code will bring that version down to $20.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    For the Starlink nerds that bought the Switch version, but want to collect all the ships, click this link to go to Newegg and use code EMCTVTD52 at checkout to knock the price down to $15.
    Tried the code. No Dice.~
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

6. they must have ended the promo early.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    they must have ended the promo early.
    No worries broski. Thanks for looking out tho.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

8. Super Meat Boy Switch and Etrian Nexus from BB. GCU runs out on the 22nd so I preordered Persona Q2 Premium as well.

9. Finally caved and bought a Shark vacuum, got the Navigator. Been rolling with a Dirt Devil for a while that I've had to fix twice and constantly gets tangled up with all the curly red hair in my home. Now that our cats have started shedding and I've apparently developed allergies it was just time to get something better at removing everything.

10. I love my Dyson that we bought in 2006 (!), it still works like a charm.