Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3567891121 ... LastLast

Thread: Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4, Xbox One)

1. I’m not condoning it. I’m just saying it’s probably not as bad as everyone is making it out to be. Jesus you guys are tightly wound.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

2. No, we just fucking work for a living.

3. Quote Originally Posted by cigsthecat View Post
    You want my games, then! Ain't nobody done no work on them shits.

I will wait and buy this used from SSJN. Shit like this is no longer acceptable. The work weeks, the lack of unionization, the low pay, the treating your audience like trash, all of it. No Quarter.

Like I said in the chat, the Mogs compromise two-thirds of the remaining posters that are too dumb for TNL. Prove me wrong cunts.
    I may be dumb, sure. But it’s a few TNLers like you that have a houlier than thou attitudes that have literally driven everyone away.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

4. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    Ohh fuck off with this shit you little fucking cunt.
    Uh oh, somebody works at a desk all day.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

5. BUUURRRRNNNNNN!!!!!!

6. I felt it.

7. Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    a few TNLers like you that have a houlier than thou attitudes that have literally driven everyone away.
    Not an accident, imo.

8. Grand Theft Auto V made six billion dollars--six BILLION dollars--making it the highest-grossing piece of entertainment ever produced.

Nobody needs to be working 100 hours a week on Densha de Cowboi, kitchens or no kitchens.

9. Quote Originally Posted by cigsthecat View Post
    Not an accident, imo.
    Yeah, the three posts a day this forum gets was so worth it.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

10. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    Grand Theft Auto V made six billion dollars--six BILLION dollars--making it the highest-grossing piece of entertainment ever produced.

Nobody needs to be working 100 hours a week on Densha de Cowboi, kitchens or no kitchens.
    Grand Theft Auto V development probably didn't have employees working four day work-weeks, six hours a day at crunch time.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.