Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4, Xbox One)

1. still no pc confirm, still no purchase confirm

Quote Originally Posted by cka View Post
    still no pc confirm, still no purchase confirm
    Lack of confirmation due to lack of confirmation confirmed.

3. Looks awesome, hard to believe it'll be 8 years between games.

4. damn that looks pretty. its a prequel.

5. It looks like you only play as Arthur Morgan and not the entire gang (that was the speculation).

The crocodile will be a terrifying encounter.

6. I am totally ok with a single protagonist. That's my major complaint about GTA5.

7. Could have opened up neat gameplay opportunities but I agree. I didn't like the split story narrative if GTA5.

I was hoping more of a squad command system.

8. First impression - I don't think I like the setup here. I don't need to be put in the gang. RDR told the full arc of the Van Der Linde gang. We know what happens and why it happened. This seems inconsequential, which is the exact opposite of RDR.

9. I agree, but I feel like there is still a story to be told. Who is to say Marston was a reliable narrator? Maybe he wants a clean record so badly that he is willing to lie about what happened?

10. I guess the entire series is going to revolve around this gang? It's true the inclusion of Dutch and characters whose stories we've seen played out seems an odd choice for a sequel. Arthur seems a bit too over the top evil in these clips to me.

But that's more of a Rockstar writing problem in general. All of their stories are devoid of subtlety.

I'm in for this game though. The atmosphere and gameplay of Red Dead Redemption was very fun.