Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4, Xbox One)

But last I checked you didn't need a crack to run Final Cut.

2. You sure are. The first thing you shall be known for is your accuracy.

3. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    I have mixed feelings about this, but I’ll probably get it.

I’ve been playing the 1st Red Dead Redemption on the 360, on again, off again for the past couple of months and I’m sort of disappointed with it. There’s too many scenarios that feel the same.
    At the time of its release it was one of the most textured open worlds. The skinning and hunting got REAL old though. Allegedly the areas from RDR1 are actually in this game but with a lot more detail and scale as well. That's pretty neat.

I preordered it. It's install size is ~100gb so I hope it's worth it. Online holds zero interest to me but a few friends are playing it so we might posse up.

4. Deleting posts is childish horseshit.

5. I've been meaning to play through GTA5 on PS4 for years now. I played through like 10 hours of it on PS3 so it was painful to replay the start of the game again so I just got bored. I'll have to clear my install off of my PS4 to play Red Dead 2, which will ensure that I'll never play through GTA5 at all. As great as I thought GTA4 was, after playing Red Dead Redemption, I couldn't imagine going back to it. I figure this game will do the same thing for me.

This game and Smash is all I need this fall! Possibly Soul Calibur 6 if I can find someone to play against.

6. If you haven't played GTA5 by now it's not going to happen IMO. Apparently the story on this game is 60 hours so we'll see if I have the patience to even get through that. I just beat Spiderman PS4 but found it a bit long for me and I'd ballpark it at about 15–20 hours. If I'm in to it and it lasts me all of November that's fine by me.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

7. I can put hundreds of hours into a fighting game, but for single player stuff I have a hard time putting more than 20 hours into any single game.

8. If Spider-Man was too long story wise I'd avoid the latest Assassins Creed. Easily 80 hours plus. Well, with sidequests and shit. I'm hoping to finish it before RDR2 comes out.

9. Rockstar is a bunch of cunts and you all should only buy this used.
    https://twitter.com/PaulWasAllTaken/...25984095232000

10. Plus this.

I like how the response to the backlash was "No, no, no. Only the employees who said they wanted to work 100-hour weeks worked 100-hour weeks." ok, bro diddley.