Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6891011121424 ... LastLast

Thread: Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4, Xbox One)

1. Half of us don't even use facebook.

2. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    Since when is being stoned all day work?
    Try it sometime! You'll see if you do not yet see. Playing 3S for 8 hours apiece on back to back days vs these talented assholes out here in LA is also hard work. Unpaid, but difficult. My fav.

3. Now that Opaque is back, do I add him to the list? Like, he's smarter than the Mogs and Bonus, but he has no discernable taste or talent. I don't know what to do with Corndog Whiteman.

4. I’ve worked 90 hour weeks. You’d be worthless smoking weed all day during 15 hour shifts. I know, because I’ve worked circles around a few all day stoners during an 18 hour work day.

5. Prove it.

6. Also, 15 hours is Nothing.

MANY FUCKING TIMES I worked a 24 hour day (no sleep, no naps, Pure Drawing For My Livelyhood ). Guess what I did when I finished that board? Sleep?

Nah. I walked into the next room and pitched that shit to 20 of my peers at 9am or High Noon in a brightly lit conference room. If it's funny, I am a Champion. If not, I'm fucked and the notes meeting (which comes RIGHT AFTER THE FUCKIN PITCH to real people) will never end.

So when you can do that while selling a show to Amazon and dressing like a child (Rocky and Motherfucking Bullwinkle, btw), maybe you can think of talking shit.

This is how I do. And I did that with retard brain, without weed, without healthy eating or drinking water. Now that I smoke, exercise and drink every last drop of water on planet Glendale, I am unstoppable.

7. Fifteen hours is something that humans can do.

8. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    I’ve worked 90 hour weeks. You’d be worthless smoking weed all day during 15 hour shifts. I know, because I’ve worked circles around a few all day stoners during an 18 hour work day.

Some of the worst co-workers are the stoners. Another level past that are the ones that brag about it.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

9. See? Human as fuck.

10. Quote Originally Posted by cigsthecat View Post
    Fifteen hours is something that humans can do.
    Yeah, but do that for 2 weeks, with an additional 2 hours of drive time. One 15 hour day ain’t shit. A few weeks of it will eventually beat you down.