Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 414161718192022 ... LastLast

Thread: Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4, Xbox One)

1. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    @People defending unreasonable hours and working conditions Attachment 81435

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Satsuki again."
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

2. BTW, the reason that I am so up in arms over this is that I've done the "murder your body if you can for corporate entertainment."

And it is Not Needed to make great art. Ever since I quit Dreamworks, my personal work instantly started shitting on ANYTHING I was allowed to write or draw in Children's Television.

The whole retard spiel (look into this one Mogs) about NEEDING THOSE dumb untalenteds to provide some sacred rules to struggle against is fucking LOL, while we're at it.

3. Art is not a job. Find a real one. Pussy.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

4. how about that cowboy game boys

5. Quote Originally Posted by cigsthecat View Post
    BTW, the reason that I am so up in arms over this is that I've done the "murder your body if you can for corporate entertainment."

And it is Not Needed to make great art. Ever since I quit Dreamworks, my personal work instantly started shitting on ANYTHING I was allowed to write or draw in Children's Television.

The whole retard spiel (look into this one Mogs) about NEEDING THOSE dumb untalenteds to provide some sacred rules to struggle against is fucking LOL, while we're at it.
    Oh fuck off already. Arguing for days on the internet to random people is probably one of the reasons dipshits end up “working” 100 hour weeks. If you actually read my one post you would see I wasn’t condoning the work weeks. Just saying it probably wasn’t nearly as bad as everyone is making out to be.

In other news, game looks rad as fuck. My horse shall be named DogFood.
    Last edited by EvilMog; 25 Oct 2018 at 03:02 PM.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

6. After mommy?

Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    I’m not buying it. I’ve yet to meet a stoner that was imune to the effects of getting stoned all day, including myself.

You’re not some special snowflake.
    Yes you have. That's like 1 in 3 people. You just didn't know about it. There are plenty of folks capable of that kind of grind in part BECAUSE of their usage.

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle View Post
    Art is not a job. Find a real one. Pussy.
    A shortsighted view at best. If all the artists get real jobs then tv, movies, music, and your dumb ass video games all stop.

9. He's just trying to be edgy.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    A shortsighted view at best. If all the artists get real jobs then tv, movies, music, and your dumb ass video games all stop.
    Didn’t say stop, just stop being whiny ass pussies about their jobs.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"