Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 515171819202123 ... LastLast

Thread: Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4, Xbox One)

Whatever you say, edgelord.

2. Game looks terrible IMO

3. It does! But I’m going to get it right away to show support to the employees that slaved away in the making of it.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

4. The same employees aren't making any kind of royalties on this, so it really doesn't matter if you buy it now or later. Or ever. I'm going with that last option.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

5. I really enjoyed the first one, and even did all the stupid achievements. However, it was probably because of the open world design with the WWW setting that made me liked it more than it should. Other than the ending, I can't recall anything really that special about it.

6. Quote Originally Posted by arjue View Post
    Game looks terrible IMO
    lol

7. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Depriving yourself of sleep shortens your lifespan, no? Selling your time, while shortening your life, to make money for someone else is as gross as it gets. I can't believe even the chodeiest of chodes would defend such ridiculous horseshit.
    I don't think it's a good idea — and doubly so if you have a family. There's no discounting the human toll it can take. But also lets not pretend it doesn't actually produce large ambitious projects, because it does.

Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    I really enjoyed the first one, and even did all the stupid achievements. However, it was probably because of the open world design with the WWW setting that made me liked it more than it should. Other than the ending, I can't recall anything really that special about it.
    One of the most annoying things about the first were the unskippable animations when skinning and chore tasks. Apparently they really leaned in to this with RDR2 and the game kind of coaxes you to live the experience at its pace. I'm worried that's boring and fuck it.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

8. Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle View Post
    Didn’t say stop, just stop being whiny ass pussies about their jobs.
    the most badass stance in the world: "things should never, ever change for anyone"

9. Working normal hours also produces large, ambitious projects

10. normal non-sociopath behavior

Quote Originally Posted by eurogamer
    "During GTA4 time at Rockstar North there was someone who had just had a baby and he was coming in early during the week and working late so he had weekends free," one person recalled. "He'd make sure all of his tasks were cleared, there were no bugs. But he was told by his boss at the time it was important he came in, and worked weekends. He said he couldn't come in at weekends as he would never see his family, but he was keeping on top of everything and keeping all his bugs down. Everything that was asked of him he'd do, and he was doing overtime during the week. So the boss went away, came back and dumped a load of stuff on his desk, and said, 'You'll have to work weekends now.' It was a matter of, you work the hours we want. He didn't last long after that."