Thread: Hard Reset: Redux (PC, PS4, & XOne)

1. Hard Reset: Redux (PC, PS4, & XOne)

Flying Wild Hog is bringing Hard Reset: Redux to PS4, Xbox One, and also PC. Publisher Gambitious doesn't give a release date other than Coming Soon though.

HR:R is to offer all the content of the original, with enhanced visuals/performance, gameplay rebalancing including new enemy placement (with even some added enemy types), and even more content. It will have a Quick Dash move. Could this be like CoD: Advanced Warfare's Exo suit dodging? Melee attacks are in thanks to a cyber-katana.

Looking forward to it because I've enjoyed HR: Extended Edition. While CoD isn't bad, it's great to see a title that veers away from current trends like regen health, modern military themes, etc. and simply does its own thing.

2. I'd be down for this. I enjoyed the first go-around.

3. I didn't enjoy it as much I had hoped. Too much shittiness

4. Things get really good once you get a few of the weapon addons. Gravity grenade + setting off an electric arc trap + dumping some additional firepower onto the enemies with rifle, RPG, or something as they fry = kick ass. Then try the railgun with an x-ray scope.

5. It's coming right up on June 3. The price is $17.99 at launch (later $19.99) but there is a deal on the PC version if you bought the original- an 85% discount taking it down to $2.99. On both Steam and GOG, owning Shadow Warrior (2013) will also trigger the deal. SW is on PS4 & XOne, but IDK if the discount will work on console.

I am 110% in. I'd have gone for it at the full price, but am glad to get the special offer.