Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response (ASMR)

1. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Huh When did Kyo hack Chux' account?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    It didn't work the second time
    Chase the dragon, bitch.

3. I have also found that some videos will cause a reaction, then nothing, then others will cause a reaction where there was none before....it's so weird! it's fascinating.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

4. Quote Originally Posted by arjue View Post
    All these videos do is infuriate me with wet mouth sounds and pops.
    Pretty much the same here.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    I totally hate to burst your bubble but the goosebumps that occur when listening to good music is actually a totally different response! It's similar but produced by different things in the brain.
    This link just happened to come across my screen.

http://liveforlivemusic.com/features...ning-to-music/

For those who want some science behind it.

6. I listen to a lot of ASMR, I've been a fan of it since the beginning. I know it's generally weird as shit to the uninitiated, but I've already got that going on I guess, so why not. I've been interested in hypnosis for a long time and there's a slight bit of overlap there so I think that's what made me aware of it in the first place.

I'll generally put ASMR videos on at work, it's calming and helps pass the time without being as distracting as some other shit that I might play like podcasts, etc.

The only stuff I can't stand are the gum chewing / eating sounds videos, which are pretty popular, but bother the shit out of me. It's a bit odd because I do really like a lot of the mouth sounds stuff, but for whatever reason when that mouth is stuffed full of food it just becomes unpleasant.

7. I just hear noises. None of it gives me the heeby jeebies.

8. Susceptibility is going to be a bit different for everyone, yeah... and there's a difference between good ASMR vids and bad ones. If anyone is "trying to get it to work", though, wearing decent headphones is pretty much a requirement and it helps a lot to be in a quiet environment and a relaxed state of mind. I've found that if there's shit going on around you or a lot happening in the background then it becomes a lot less effective, and the same goes if you're feeling particularly alert or mentally active at the time. Maybe try it when you're feeling a bit drowsy or happen to be running on not enough sleep.

9. Oh yeah, if I am not in a semi relaxed position/alone it won't work at all. It is a lot like hypnosis, you sort of have to accept it in for it to work.

I can't stand the plastic bag crinkling stuff. I like hard candy sounds, but gum chewing is ehhh.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

So did anyone actually orgasm to this ASMR? Joi club? If so let me see the proof.