View Poll Results: Should felons be allowed to vote?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

16 69.57%
  • No.

6 26.09%
  • I literally can't stop sucking dicks.

0 0%
  • I'm a fence riding pussy and can't make up my mind.

1 4.35%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: Felony Baloney

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Do we want individuals who revoked societies laws to vote on lawmakers? What kind of retarded logic is that? You want to vote on laws, you obey those laws. It's not quantum physics.
    I want people who are a part of the society we live in to be able to participate fully in it, yes.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    with the exception of Mississippi and Alabama, all states have a varying degree from all felons voting even in jail to having to write a petition to regain a right to vote. If you feel strongly about this, maybe you should start writing individual petitions?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I want people who are a part of the society we live in to be able to participate fully in it, yes.
    Then, maybe those people should have been a part of society and followed the rules? If you want to eat, learn to fish.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. Are felons not citizens?

If the felon voice has enough power to change a policy, maybe the policy should be changed. Maybe the felon is a felon particularly because they found the law unjust. Maybe an unjust law should be changed.

5. Sure, but that's no reason to break it. If you read the laws in the wiki page, you can regain your right to vote through good behavior in most scenarios outside of MS & AL. The fight is not with the laws on the books, but the individuals. If you think an individual felon should be able to vote, petition with them.

You're in a right mood today.

7. I'm fine with little Billy wearing a dress, calling herself Ariel and playing pretty pretty princess, and I'll accept canceling Rod Flanders birthday party because he's uncomfortable around Ariel and should be punished, but now Josh wants to let that fat fuck Nelson back into the kitchen and pick out everyone's dinner, even though he got his piggy hands into a face full of pie the last two times he was in the kitchen!

8. No, no, I've had a change of heart, Josh. Not only do I want this man to vote. I want him to represent me in the electoral college.

9. Yes, they should. Still citizens, still should be able to vote. And in fact, numerous policies affect those in jail/prison, or crimes in general, so yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

10. If you paid your debt to society, you should get another chance.