View Poll Results: Should felons be allowed to vote?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

16 69.57%
  • No.

6 26.09%
  • I literally can't stop sucking dicks.

0 0%
  • I'm a fence riding pussy and can't make up my mind.

1 4.35%
Page 1 of 8 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Felony Baloney

Felony Baloney

Do you think that Felons should be allowed to vote?

2. Yes. Felons should be given bologna sandwhiches.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

So if someone is convicted of a crime at 18, serves their time and is released back into society they shouldn't be able to vote? This touches on race and class, doesn't it? One out of every ten people in some low income neighborhoods can't vote.

4. I feel that if you've paid your debt to society, then your shit should be reset.
    Especially for non violent crime.

I have a shit ton of numbers for you, but you'd probably be better off just reading the wiki on Felony Disenfranchisement.

6. Do we want individuals who revoked societies laws to vote on lawmakers? What kind of retarded logic is that? You want to vote on laws, you obey those laws. It's not quantum physics.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

It's so relative though. What if the broken laws are unjust and should be broken and voted down.

8. Voting is a right, not a privilege.
    Boo, Hiss.

9. Rights are a social construct.

10. Boo, Hiss.