OK so I picked this DVD up last night just out of curiosity. It's an AB release that's not a horror movie. Fairly rare. I guarantee there will be no SE of this DVD. Right Anchor Bay? BTW I also got Sleuth for $12 which is also an AB release. Great movie. Seems to me that AB has new, cheaper DVD cases now. Good work you cheap bastards. Anyway...Pusher is a movie made by a first time director from Denmark. It is in it's native language with subtitles (Horrible subtitles I might add...who the fuck did them? They miss like half of the words. Some scenes go by with one translated sentence out of 10. And "sperm" instead of come??? Who the fuck says "I spermed all over her face?" (which is a line in the movie)). Anyway...the movie is pretty good. A lot of scenes were unnecessary but what can you expect from a first time director who shot this movie in 6 weeks with 2 weeks of prep time? The movie really comes together at the end though. It's really great. Simple ending but the main char (Frank) comes to a realization. I won't say it cause I don't want to spoil the movie for anyone but you'll see. You know it by the end and Frank knows it too. It is unrated with no nudity but lots of violence. Esp in one scene where a guy blows his brains out. If you haven't figured it out Pusher is about drugs and one man who sells (or Pushes) them. I could do an in depth review with spoilers if anyone wants it. Oh yeah...get Sleuth. It's a great movie. The play was great but the movie was better imo. Lawrence Olivier's last movie I believe. Him and Cain are great together. I loved the movie ever since I was little and I picked it up last night when I saw it for $12. Get it!

Later all...