Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Far Cry 5

Far Cry 5

I'm so hopelessly behind in this series that I will likely never catch up, but I like setting: Beautiful state, overrated QB.

2. Heh.

I wonder what the stars are beneath the logo. And the jeep isn't in the A any more. It was even in Primal, and that was set in the stone age.

Wild ass guess: The stars have some US military tie in. The Montana setting increases the chances that you play as or against off-the-grid preppers.

4. please let it be against.

It appears to be:

Quote Originally Posted by Tester on Reddit
    The general thrust of this game is that it will take place in present day, and feature the protagonist taking on a Jim Jones or David Koresh-like religious cult in a small town in Montana that's been populated by, essentially, Doomsday-preppers bent on furthering their cause. So, modern-day weaponry and modern-day vehicles, plus a hilly, mountainous backdrop
    Link

6. That's just great. The last thing I need to see is my home state treated like it's a home to militia rednecks.

7. Well, it is.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. Is it not?
    Boo, Hiss.

9. Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall View Post
    Is it not?
    Some stupid militia wannabes made the news like 20 years ago. Most of the Northwestern part of the state is full of conservationists. The state was trying to build a second hydro-electric dam off of the river near the town I grew up in. The conservationists shut that shit down, even though a good 6 months of construction was completed.

Nobody gives a shit about the Eastern part of the state (kind of like East Texas), it's nothing but a sea of plains and strip mining.
    Last edited by gamevet; 22 May 2017 at 07:37 PM.

10. Final boss better be Ted Turner in a mechsuit.