Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 91112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL Old Folks GOTM May 2016: Rondos, Symphonies, and a Pretender

1. No, IT"S GOOD. There are some other good tracks but Super NES samples often being horribly out of tune make them not that good.

I think Chox wants to play SaGa 3 next month. i'll play P2 with you and we can make a podcast since no one besides no one wants to play old persona with me...
    Donk

2. why is it always chux pick?

3. Finch if I can finish PCE Drac X this weekend I'll try to give the SNES one a play. It's been ages since I've played it, I remember thinking it was an ok entry, but didn't come close to the real Drac X. I think I felt it was viewed too harshly because of the comparison and if they had just named it something else it might have been received better.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

4. I played through P2 back in the day. I enjoyed it for what it was back then but I'm not sure I could do it now.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    why is it always chux pick?
    It's not. Rondo wasn't mine. John suggested it I think.

That said, yeah SaGa is my pick. Persona 2 can be another. SSJN would you like to contribute?

6. SaGa 3's a good pick, too! Either one works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    i'll play P2 with you and we can make a podcast since no one besides no one wants to play old persona with me...
    Yay!

7. I actually started the SNES one, only got through a couple levels so far. It's not as slow as everyone was making it sound, but it is bland.
    John / JohnNiner / Niner

8. There's no way Chux is finishing SaGa 3 or P2. Here's his last progress update on the game he proposed this month:

Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    If I could just get SotN to run on my 3DS

9. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    There's no way Chux is finishing SaGa 3 or P2. Here's his last progress update on the game he proposed this month:
    I beat Rondo, saved Maria. Started a new job and have been fiddling with Wii U home brew.

10. Well, feel free to talk about it!