Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 24567810 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL Old Folks GOTM May 2016: Rondos, Symphonies, and a Pretender

1. man, I want to play Rondo again. I'll try and get on this if I have time. GAF's Genesis thread GotM is ESWAT, which I'm actually digging a lot, and I want to try to 1cc it (apparently the only way to clear the Japanese version), so if that happens I'll probably move on to this.

I could try Drac X out of curiosity buuuuut eh

2. If I could just get SotN to run on my 3DS

Then you'd still be playing on a bad screen, you Vita-less heathen.

4. At least he'll have sleep mode, though.

I'm clearly missing something. My Vita is in sleep mode right now.

6. Sleep mode drains battery like crazy for many Vitas, like mine, after that last update.

7. I've got a vita TV but for some stupid ass reason you can't play Dracula X Chronicles on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tain View Post
    man, I want to play Rondo again. I'll try and get on this if I have time. GAF's Genesis thread GotM is ESWAT, which I'm actually digging a lot, and I want to try to 1cc it (apparently the only way to clear the Japanese version), so if that happens I'll probably move on to this
    Like Genesis Shadow Dancer, I was initially disappointed ESWAT wasn't a port of the arcade game but I ended up liking it more than the original. It's pretty underrated.

Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    You know what's worse than the PSP remake of Rondo? The PSP port of Rondo. You know what's worse than that? The PSP port of SotN.
    What's wrong with the SOTN port in the Rondo PSP release?

10. I should get back into SotN. I have it for 360 on some compilation disc, and I actually have a gigantic printout of the normal castle hanging on my wall thanks to some printer testing at work.