Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21214151617 LastLast

Thread: TNL Old Folks GOTM May 2016: Rondos, Symphonies, and a Pretender

1. We all gonna play Unlimited Saga.
    Donk

2. I wish we were playing Unlimited SaGa. ;_;

SaGa 3 works for me, ditto for a Sting SRPG (even though I'm already playing through Hyperdevotion Noire).

3. I just got a copy of Unlimited Saga and I'm looking for an excuse.

I remember being so excited for that game, it looking beautiful and ultimately being kind of lame. I wanna see if I'm still right.

4. It would be pretty great if even one other person on TNL liked Unlimited even a little bit. I wish it was on PSN or even mobile. It'd make a better mobile game than it does a PS2 game.

I'm still for SaGa 3 though, i even started a game! I'm not that far in but it seems like a decent enough game at least a few people here would enjoy, though you'd need an emulator or an R4 card to play the DS version in English.
    Donk

5. TNL Old Folks GOTM May 2016: Rondos, Symphonies, and a Pretender

Or a Wii U.l, but yeah it's not the most available game.
    Seriously, I can create a zip, you throw it on an SD card and open the web browser on Wii U and you're on the way
    Last edited by Chux; 01 Jun 2016 at 08:33 AM.

Lol, donkey summoner

7. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HPp5h9Bqdx-6.png 
Views:	69 
Size:	12.0 KB 
ID:	78978

8. Here's my old folk gotm.
    IMG_0276.JPG
    You know what I hate about hacking tutorials? No matter how much they try to explain, they NEVER explain everything. Took me an extra hour because the guide Chux linked to (while very good mostly!) just leaves you hanging at the end, and when you don't really know what you're doing it's no fun trying to fumble your way through.
    But anyway, it's finally up and running.

9. It's gotten a lot easier since then too.
    I have the DS version of IV, I guess we could play that.

10. Y'all can play whatever ya want! I just want to get through the DQs before 7 and 8 arrive.