Thread: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare (PC, PS4, One)

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare (PC, PS4, One)

2. Surprised there hadn't been any mention of this here yet. The big news with this release is the "Remastered" COD 4. Looks like as of right now, it is only a pre-order bonus for select versions of the new game, and while it has the entire campaign, it only includes 10 of the original maps. I'm sure they will use this as an opportunity to sell the remaining maps as well as maps from the other Modern Warfare games. COD4 was always my favorite, so I hate to admit that I am tempted just for that alone, though I wouldn't be surprised to see it get a standalone release at some point.

3. I'm betting they're remastered versions of the maps for IW's multiplayer. I really doubt Activision wants to split the player base of their yearly CoD. Doubly so now that they'll be selling supply drops or whatever for IW.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

4. I really doubt they're porting COD4 multi too. Probably just putting maps in the new game.

Kind of what MS did for Halo CEA

5. I don't mind that Activision is trying to do new things with this series. I'm probably more interested than I have been in the last few, but I haven't bought a CoD in years.

This is clearly not what the core CoD audience wants, though.