Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands (PC, PS4, One)

1. SAd and I hear after all the great co-op reviews.

2. Hopped on the open beta last night. It's a bit disappointing. It's not awful, but I wouldn't pay $60 for it though, Probably a good $20 purchase. It just suffers from the typical Ubisoft issues where it is a great concept and can look really good in certain areas, but the movement, aiming, etc. just feel clunky as hell. I'll continue to play the beta through the weekend, but this doesn't seem like I will be needing it anytime in the near future.

3. I goofed around with the PC Beta last night and thought that the fps was a little choppy. I updated the Nvidia drivers today and gave it another try. Like Watchdogs, this game has some performance issues that shouldn't be there, considering that the graphics are far from cutting edge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p14Sbh-O3BM

4. Is anyone playing this on Xbox?

5. Evilmog and I are playing on Xbox. There's sooo much to do!
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

6. Oh cool. Maybe I'll hop on if I see you.

I actually got it to play with my dad.

7. I like that you can just drop in and drop out whenever. I invaded a friends game, helped kill some fools for 30mins then left. All coop games should make it easy like this.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

8. I got a new videocard and got this for free. I would have preferred it on console. But first impressions were i'm glad i didn't have to pay for it.

Having played it some more though it's growing on me a little.

Whoever designed the helicopter controls needs to be dropped out of one though.

9. The jungle setting reminds me of Just Cause 2 and the way you knock down subordinates reminds me of Crackdown. Which are two of my favorite games. Combat has a good feel to it. Single-player also works better than the reviews indicate.

I probably will end up liking this game more than most.

10. I just jumped 500 feet and got to the guy and clowned his dumb ass

Then got orbs