Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands (PC, PS4, One)

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands (PC, PS4, One)

I have no recollection of this E3 trailer, but I was checking release dates, saw this, and wondered what the hell it was:

I'm very leery of UbiSoft's over promising, but this looks amazing.

2. Yeah, where the hell did this come from? I tend not to get too excited over anything from Ubisoft these days, but Ilike what I am seeing there. Will have to look more into this one.
    Last edited by ElCapichan; 02 May 2016 at 03:31 PM.

3. They announced it last year I believe.

4. Yeah they showed it at their E3 conference last year. I was watching it with the group I play a lot of running simulators with and whatever Far Cry co-op attempts to be and we all thought it looked pretty interesting. One of the high-points of E3. Whether or not UBI-soft can pull of a dynamic open-world 4 player online co-op boss hunt is still up in the air, but the characters did look good running and sliding down those steep inclines.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

5. Anyone sign up for the beta on Xbone? Didn't find out about this till the other day unfortunately and signed up late. Hoping to at least get to try this out a little bit over the weekend.

6. I should be able to try it this afternoon. Friend said it's great so far.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

7. Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    I should be able to try it this afternoon. Friend said it's great so far.
    Supposedly there is a friend referral to get your friends in if they didn't get a code. Could you send one my way if that is the case?

8. Quote Originally Posted by ElCapichan View Post
    Supposedly there is a friend referral to get your friends in if they didn't get a code. Could you send one my way if that is the case?
    I tried to add friends but Ubisofts website hates iOS. I gave up trying.

I'm not impressed with the game anyways. It's basically Far Cry 4 meets Mgs 5 but not as good as either game.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

9. Hosw is it compared to say, Mercenaries?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Error View Post
    Hosw is it compared to say, Mercenaries?
    Not as fun. The environmental destruction is non existent.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"