Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 91112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: May 2016

1. why did anyone think it would be good?

2. Why wouldn't you? It looks great.

3. Most of the complaints on Steam revolve arount it being in 30 FPS. That's almost ghastly these days.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    why did anyone think it would be good?
    The Transformers game was quite good so there was no reason to doubt this one.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. I think we have the movie tie in to blame this on.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    Most of the complaints on Steam revolve arount it being in 30 FPS. That's almost ghastly these days.
    I do hate those reviews so much. People bitching about locked framerates, few graphical options, and poor mouse controls for console ports with not a single comment on how the game itself plays despite that it's still the best version.

7. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    I do hate those reviews so much. People bitching about locked framerates, few graphical options, and poor mouse controls for console ports with not a single comment on how the game itself plays despite that it's still the best version.
    I blame Yahtzee for this.

8. The only one of those I care about is framerate, and if the blur is good, I can deal. When people complain about mouse control in NFS, I roll my eyes.

Although there is no reason for Mass Effect to not have controller support.

I finally got this one for a price I could live with:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Progear.png 
Views:	124 
Size:	363.7 KB 
ID:	78951

An interesting piece of trivia: In the manual, it shows that the default difficulty for Europe and the US is 2, while Japan and Asia are 8.

10. Quiz game?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!