Thread: Asemblance (PC, PS4)

Asemblance (PC, PS4)

Quote Originally Posted by Eurogamer
    Former Bungie designer Niles Sankey is releasing a PS4-exclusive first-person sci-fi mystery game entitled Asemblance later this month.

Little is known about Asemblance, but Sankey noted on the PlayStation Blog that this debut effort of the company he founded, Nilo Studios, is heavily inspired by TV shows like Black Mirror, The Twilight Zone and The X-Files.

Asemblance is set within a machine that helps people simulate memories, leaving the player constantly guessing about what's actually happening.

"We've also found inspiration in games like P.T. and The Stanley Parable - experiences that allow players to explore different theories and ultimately engage one another to learn the truth," Sankey said. "We were inspired by this approach to create a narrative where you're never quite sure what's real or what's not."

That's not a lot to go on, but Sankey has a pretty good pedigree with a decade at Bungie under his belt before founding Nilo last year. Prior to his time at Bungie, Sankey worked as a designer at Monolith Productions from 2004-2006. That's around the time the studio released the first F.E.A.R. and Condemned: Criminal Oranges.
    Asemblance developer Niles Sankey has confirmed to Eurogamer that the game is planned for a simultaneous launch on PS4 and PC.
    Link

Too early to tell if it will be any good but I'm interested.
    We've also found inspiration in games like P.T.
    And I'm pissed off I got my PS4 too late to play P.T.. I know there's some weird workaround you can do transferring it from PC but I don't want to risk my Sony account by trying it.

3. Quote Originally Posted by NeoZeedeater View Post
    And I'm pissed off I got my PS4 too late to play P.T.. I know there's some weird workaround you can do transferring it from PC but I don't want to risk my Sony account by trying it.
    Same. I hate it.