Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dangerous Golf (PC, One, PS4)

1. Dangerous Golf (PC, One, PS4)

The first game from developer Three Fields and it's due at the beginning of June. Why should you care? Three Fields was started from the co-founders of Criterion Games.

Here's the Steam page.

Last edited by Rumpy; 04 May 2016 at 03:25 PM.

http://www.the-nextlevel.com/tnl/thr...post1065015316

Hopefully it winds up being worth its own thread.

3. So it's Burnout crash mode. Not bad.

4. Official Sports Game Thread? No wonder I didn't see it.

Yeah, I knew I had posted about it somewhere, but it took me a bit to figure out where.

6. Glad a video showed up, I read about this in GI recently and thought it sounded fun, definitely looks that way.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

7. This is pretty fun so far. The camera is an odd choice and feels off, but it's a decent time smashing things after the initial tee off. Certainly feels like Burnout Golf would feel.

8. It feels like hot ass on a plate, which is to say garbage.
    Loading times are atrocious for the amount of gameplay, and what's worse? When you play 2 players you have to load for about 30-45 seconds for each player to play about 30 seconds of gameplay.
    It's a bad tech demo and a shell of Crash Mode.

Seriously, don't support this.

9. PC version only supports x-input gamepads.
    No d-input, no kb&m, just xbox controllers.
    I guess there's always x-input emulation, but still.
    Weak effort.

10. I heard about that. Very rarely would I ever consider the "lazy developer" line, because developing a game is crazy-hard work, but I can't think of another way to view looking at that aspect of the game and going "good enough, ship it".