Page 2 of 98 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 NFL Season

I can't even argue with that. The fact that the Eli Duck & Chuck™ ever works, let alone as often as it does, is irrefutable evidence.

I hope this does as much damage to the league as it should, but it probably won't.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Error View Post
    I would suggest that Eli Manning is the luckiest QB who ever lived. That might be why Montana picked him if it wasn't the Anti-Dallas sentiment. Romo on the other hand seems to be snake bitten and can't catch a break unless it's his collar bone.
    Yeah, the guy breaks nearly all of the Dallas Cowboys passing records, yet has the misfortune of having some of the worst offensive lines in football for most of his career, and some of the worst defenses. Drew Brees would probably have won at least a couple of more championships with the teams that Eli had around him.

http://yourdailycowboysfootballfix.c...illiams-shine/
    Last edited by gamevet; 26 May 2016 at 12:55 AM.

I saw that yesterday. I'd say they were snake bit, except the Mets exist to show me what that really looks like. They have 5 1/2 (platoon) starting position players out, their manager just spent the night in the hospital, and their GM recently had a second cancer surgery.

5. Yikes.

6. Hey, McFadden is hurt? Weird.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I saw that yesterday. I'd say they were snake bit, except the Mets exist to show me what that really looks like. They have 5 1/2 (platoon) starting position players out, their manager just spent the night in the hospital, and their GM recently had a second cancer surgery.
    He wanted to save himself from the embarrassment of being 2nd string.