Page 5 of 98 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 NFL Season

Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    Randy Gregory is probably out for more than half a season.

The entire Cowboys defense is failing drug tests.
    You reap what you sow with drafting high risk idiots at important positions. I'm about four years from not giving a fuck anyway, thankfully.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    You reap what you sow with drafting high risk idiots at important positions. I'm about four years from not giving a fuck anyway, thankfully.
    That's funny, because about 4 years ago I declared that I was done with this clown show that Jerry has put on the stage. I thought that maybe the drafting was getting better, then the Cowboys proved me wrong by drafting a defensive player this year, that may never play the game again.
    Last edited by gamevet; 26 Jul 2016 at 10:05 PM.

I'm done as soon as Romo and Witten are. I should have been done as soon as Goodell let Mara collude.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I'm done as soon as Romo and Witten are. I should have been done as soon as Goodell let Mara collude.
    I just hate the fact that Romo and Witten will never get the credit they deserve, because of the lack of a Super Bowl ring. They've both been amongst the best players during their time on the field, but don't get the recognition that they deserve, because of the total collapse of the team around them in the playoffs. The Patrick Crayton's dropped pass against the Giants in the 2008 playoffs, along with his decision to hesitate on his route to the endzone was the reason that they lost that game. Demarco screwed the team in 2014, with his fumble, late in the game against the Packers.
    Last edited by gamevet; 27 Jul 2016 at 01:23 AM.

5. http://www.fox13news.com/news/local-...82387170-story

Suddenly I like sharks just a little bit more.

6. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    I just hate the fact that Romo and Witten will never get the credit they deserve, because of the lack of a Super Bowl ring. They've both been amongst the best players during their time on the field, but don't get the recognition that they deserve, because of the total collapse of the team around them in the playoffs. The Patrick Crayton's dropped pass against the Giants in the 2008 playoffs, along with his decision to hesitate on his route to the endzone was the reason that they lost that game. Demarco screwed the team in 2014, with his fumble, late in the game against the Packers.
    Boo hoo man. Many teams got hosed over the years. Favre and Rodgers should both have multiple Super Bowl rings but one or two plays fucked it up. Don't act like the Cowboys are the only team to get screwed over the years. Everyone does.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

The difference is that Favre and Rodgers get at least as much credit as they deserve. His point wasn't about the team. Hell, Rodgers won an MVP that Romo deserved by any objective criteria.

8. Lol. Cowboys fans just think they get no respect. I know around here everyone thinks they are capable of winning it all almost every year. That's saying a lot when I'm 20 mins away from Lambeau.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

Again, his point wasn't about the team.

10. Yup, I realize that. Was just pointing out that the whole team gets more respect than Cowboy fans think they do. Romo and Witten are a potent combo. Everyone knows this.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle