Page 89 of 98 FirstFirst ... 7585878889909193 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 NFL Season

1. Uh, what?

Did Seattle win a Superbowl this year and I wasn't paying attention? Madden doesn't count you know.

2. Quit forcing your patriarchal binary view of sports upon people, man.

3. Did you just assume my fandom, shitlord??
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

4. I love it when Error takes sports things so seriously

5. Well why wouldn't I? Nothing else matters.

6. The Dallas Cowboys are going to release Tony Romo tomorrow. I'm somewhat sad about how the 2016 season has gone down for him, with a freak hit ending his career in Dallas. I'm hoping that he ends up in Houston, where he would have the talent around him to finally shut up the naysayers. Here are some of the greatest moments of his career in Dallas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sBfQgp-q00

7. This one is the best though

8. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    The Dallas Cowboys are going to release Tony Romo tomorrow. I'm somewhat sad about how the 2016 season has gone down for him, with a freak hit ending his career in Dallas. I'm hoping that he ends up in Houston, where he would have the talent around him to finally shut up the naysayers. Here are some of the greatest moments of his career in Dallas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sBfQgp-q00
    He is going to Denver.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    This one is the best though

Son of a....

Last edited by gamevet; 09 Mar 2017 at 01:05 PM.

10. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    He is going to Denver.
    Maybe not! Osweiler to Cleveland (LOL) so Houston must be hot for Romo.