Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 46789 LastLast

Thread: Battlefield 1

Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    I've been playing BF since the first one and If 1% of players use the tag mechanic I'd be surprised.
    It's a shame. I tag all the time because it helps you win for REAL. It's true though. If I get on a server where people are tagging I get wood.

I've also been playing BF since the first one but I STILL think 1943, the digital download only release, was the best version. Maybe still. Those three maps were wonderful. I've probably played that for 1,000 hours.
    Last edited by Cowutopia; 09 Nov 2016 at 07:35 PM.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

2. My favorite is Bad Company 2. I really loved that game. It's one of my favorite ever.

I didn't like BF4 until I tried it like 3 months ago.

3. Rep +1

Bad Company was the perfect online FPS. The maps were perfectly balanced and you never felt like you were outclassed when you played.

4. I finished the campaign last Saturday. I started playing the online matches on Sunday and Monday night. I had a lot of fun with it and was pretty much middle of the pack in most of the matches, but I started playing as a Sniper, because there was a medal challenge associated with playing as that profession. The medals are cool and all, but I felt that it led me into being more concerned about shooting people over completing tasks to help the team.

5. This game is awesome but I am terrible at it. Really, really bad.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    This game is awesome but I am terrible at it. Really, really bad.
    Play domination as Assault. I would lay down dynamite around a flag and wait in a corner to blow the trap. I had 3 guys walk right into the trap tonight and pretty much blew up 2 of them, and layed bullets into the other injured player. You'll also get a defender bonus for killing anyone trying to take over a flag.

7. I play medic and play conquest. I may not get a crap load of kills but I'm in the top 5 players most games just by getting flags and healing/reviving teammates.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

8. I got the Xbox One version in the mail today and playing with/against randoms blows.

Add me noobs:

jyoung OS

I actually think domination assault is my favorite way to play.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie

The horse is so strong in the campaign missions.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie