Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dreamworks/Netflix Voltron

Never try to explain logistics to a megolomaniac.

2. At least it will be pretty.

3. Been watching this on and off the past week and I'm about seven or eight episodes into it. So far it's been interesting, I've taken an interest in the characters and the overall story. They've definitely done as promised and given each of the paladins their own, unique flair.

4. It's impressive stuff, I like it.

5. You don't find the lions to be boringly blocky? Also, who's your favorite character?

6. Never thought twice about the lion designs. They're robot lions and they remain true to the original designs so blocky is fine with me. I'm on episode 4, I think my favorite is Hunk.

I plan on watching this with my Dad next time I go visit. Super stoked to hear that it's actually good.

I think I would have an objection if they weren't blocky. If they looked like realistic lions or something out of the Transformers movie it would be weird.

I've got this added to my watch list on Netflix, but I want to see if my daughter has any interest before I dive headfirst into it. I'd hate to be halfway through the series then she decides that robot lions are cool, let's start over.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    Never thought twice about the lion designs. They're robot lions and they remain true to the original designs so blocky is fine with me. I'm on episode 4, I think my favorite is Hunk.
    Hunk is pretty cool. I'm more of a fan of Keith or Shiro.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I plan on watching this with my Dad next time I go visit. Super stoked to hear that it's actually good.
    Thumbs up bro, hope you enjoy it!

Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    I think I would have an objection if they weren't blocky. If they looked like realistic lions or something out of the Transformers movie it would be weird.

I've got this added to my watch list on Netflix, but I want to see if my daughter has any interest before I dive headfirst into it. I'd hate to be halfway through the series then she decides that robot lions are cool, let's start over.
    I'm not upset with the fact that they're blocky. I don't know, the animation style for the way they fly through the air bugs me slightly. Other than that, I really enjoyed all eleven episodes that are currently out.

10. Nonspoilery thoughts.
    They waste a LOT of time on dumb shit to be only 11 episodes at a time.
    Voltron is formed maybe 4 times.
    They end the season right as it gets decent.