Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Official Racing Game Thread

1. Forza Horizon 3 is $30, should I buy it?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Forza Horizon 3 is $30, should I buy it?
    Yes, at $60. Yes, at $30.
    "Fiends! Animals! Bastards!"

Absolutely.

4. Welp, I was up far too late last night playing Forza.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Forza Horizon 3 is $300, should I buy it?
    Yes.

6. Is Forza Horizon 3 by itself a better use of $30 than both Wolfensteins and Dishonored Definitive? (Assuming one has played none of said games.) Those three are $10 a pop on PSN right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

It's hard to argue with that value. I don't know about Dishonored but Wolfenstein is excellent. Forza Horizon 3 is the best game of the bunch though IMO, it was only behind Doom for GOTY last year for me.

8. Wolfenstein Old Blood isn't that great, so I wouldn't pay $10 for that. Dishonored and New Order are well worth that though.

But yeah, Forza 3 is fucking amazing as well. Just spend $50 and get the three.

Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Just spend $50 and get the three.
    This. I'm not a big "or" guy.

10. I don't feel good about buying this game, since I've bought this game probably four times by now, but good lord WipeOut Omega Collection is brilliant.