Page 16 of 84 FirstFirst ... 21214151617182030 ... LastLast

Thread: The VR thread

1. In other news, Oculus has removed the hardware check from the DRM as of yesterday's update. It doesn't seem like they've gone as far publicly acknowledging this, but it's good to know that they're taking a more sensible stance.

2. Sony has a PSVR setup at my local Best Buy this weekend and next. I really don't want to wait any any long lines to try this, but I am very curious to see what VR look/feels like personally.

3. I'm going to try to check this out as well. My girlfriend wants to get a PSVR, since she doesn't do PC gaming.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    I'm going to try to check this out as well. My girlfriend wants to get a PSVR, since she doesn't do PC gaming.
    what a noob

5. I mean she wanted a Rift until I told her it wouldn't run on her 5 year old MacBook lol

6. I'm hoping to try it at a local Best Buy tomorrow. Curious to see how it stacks up. I'm expecting something in the DK2 ballpark but with more polish and with hopefully solid motion controls.

Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    I'm going to try to check this out as well. My girlfriend wants to get a PSVR, since she doesn't do PC gaming.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    what a noob
    Seriously. If they want equality, they're going to have to at least try.

8. Is PSVR still using the exact same move controllers from the PS3 era? Nothing different at all?
    John / JohnNiner / Niner

The only new thing is the gun attachment that I have seen.

10. I believe the Dual Shock 4s are also compatible.