Page 20 of 84 FirstFirst ... 61618192021222434 ... LastLast

Thread: The VR thread

1. That doesn't seem wise. I get that they don't want to fragment an already small market, but I think they're underestimating how much people want motion controls in VR. I expect the attach rate of Move for PSVR to be like 90%

2. Quote Originally Posted by Error View Post
    See the glowy bit at the front of the DS4? That's what they are talking about.
    Yup, and it's... really bad for tracking, if Battlezone is anything to go by. Hopefully that game just had a poor implementation, but it was really easy for the controller to lose tracking at the demo booth.

3. Even when it didn't lose tracking (understandable since it has to see the light bar) it was very laggy.

4. Well now Sony is saying some games will require the Move.

http://www.theverge.com/2016/7/14/12...ck-controllers

5. Just make a VR killer app for Move and sell a bundle with it included.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. ILM is releasing their Tatooine Trials experience on the Vive this Monday, for free.

7. Finished Chronos tonight and it was so great. Posted impressions in the completion thread. It's my favorite VR game so far.

8. Is the Move the same from PS3 to PS4?
    Boo, Hiss.

Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Error View Post
    ILM is releasing their Tatooine Trials experience on the Vive this Monday, for free.
    I'm finally going to get a chance to try that and Nvidia's carnival this weekend. It's been a busy week.

10. Fun little cockpit shooter over at itch.io- They're Trying to Ram Us. It's a freebie, and worth the 12MB download and a nice 20-30 minutes of shooting.

https://exequor.itch.io/theyre-trying-to-ram-us-vr