Page 21 of 84 FirstFirst ... 71719202122232535 ... LastLast

Thread: The VR thread

1. I just got a new phone, and it came with a Gear VR. It isn't what I was expecting. It is way, way better. I'm blown away. The only problem is, everything available is cell phone games!

Will there be any option to drop $60 and buy a proper 10 GB game for this thing?

2. Anyway, the bottom line is after seeing even the most basic, primitive VR, I am completely sold. This is the future. This is how I want to view and interact with stuff now. Not just games. Movies and work, too.

Ha ha ha. And here I was thinking that resolution was "won" once 1080P phones hit the shelves. Nope! Time to stuff 4000 vertical pixels (8k?) in there!

3. Prooobably not on GearVR. Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes is kinda neat tho.

And as neat as GearVR is, the stuff with positional tracking is even better.

4. I know. I keep getting weirded out when I lean forward and the world does not come closer. It feels like the world backs off...

But damn, I just don't have anything close to a PC that can run the "real" thing.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Cheebs View Post
    But damn, I just don't have anything close to a PC that can run the "real" thing.
    Shocked at this

6. Is the EVE game on Gear VR? It looks like a game.

7. Valkyrie? No that's a real game.

8. Maybe they'll make a Candy Crush VR or some dumb shit

9. Hero bound, dreadhalls, the anshar games, and adventure time should give you several hours of good fun. For what it is, gear vr is pretty amazing
    PSN = knarlockk
    Steam= kevinb150

10. Also temple run and ppsspp, although it's not really vr
    PSN = knarlockk
    Steam= kevinb150