Page 27 of 84 FirstFirst ... 132325262728293141 ... LastLast

Thread: The VR thread

1. I fucked around with my friend's Hololens when I was in Portland. Pretty neat augmented reality thing. It's still in Dev kits, but the possibilities are there.
    Boo, Hiss.

2. I really want to try those. They seem like they'd make for cool infrared goggles with the proper camera.

I guess you Rift owners supported a worthy cause after all. You should buy two sets of Touch controllers for solidarity.

4. If you're talking about this: http://kotaku.com/oculus-rift-founde...ers-1786977098

Then yes, if anyone is living in a virtual reality it's Donald Trump.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I guess you Rift owners supported a worthy cause after all. You should buy two sets of Touch controllers for solidarity.
    What are you talking about?
    Boo, Hiss.

6. Oculus founder posted this pissboy shit

7. Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall View Post
    What are you talking about?
    Luckey is a Trump shitposter

8. His views are his views, whatever, but it's super unfortunate that he's dumping real money into this shit, especially this kind of nasty, trollish, racist, unintelligent shit-stirring. It's enough to make me not want to buy anything on the Oculus store again.

9. Well crap. He can exercise his freedom of speech any way he likes and I can exercise my purchasing decisions any way I'd like. My money doesn't want to go anywhere near his Crazy.

That company is fucked. Conservatives won't support Facebook, and liberals won't support Luckey. I'm glad I bought the apolitical headset.