Page 29 of 65 FirstFirst ... 152527282930313343 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 644

Thread: The VR thread

  1. Polytronic's action also has the consequence that I won't be playing SuperHyperCube, but that's because I've got a Rift. If I could get my $600 back to put towards a Vive I'd strongly consider it. The fallout hasn't even started yet, though, so it would be silly to do anything at the moment outside of grumble about it on the internet.

  2. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    That company is fucked. Conservatives won't support Facebook, and liberals won't support Luckey. I'm glad I bought the apolitical headset.
    I read this and wondered how many Facebook employees were spontaneously exploding over there...
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

  3. Anyone got anything better than

    Quote Originally Posted by The Daily Beast
    “I’ve got plenty of money,” Luckey added. “Money is not my issue. I thought it sounded like a real jolly good time.”
    Something in the phrasing just sounds wrong. I think I'll back off from judgement for a bit until there's better confirmation than the original article.

    -edit- Seriously, who the fuck says "jolly"?
    Last edited by James; 23 Sep 2016 at 08:03 PM.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I disagree with him about them not being anti-free speech, but I agree that free speech is not freedom from consequence. It's not that hard.
    Keep those mental gymnastics going. It's fun.
    Boo, Hiss.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    -edit- Seriously, who the fuck says "jolly"?
    Christmas carolers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Seriously, who the fuck says "jolly"?
    your mother

  7. Didn't Polytron cancel Fez 2 because of Internet comments? Phil Fish is a massive beta.

  8. Actually, Phil Fish got doxxed with all personal details put online. In a choice between making a new game and getting his life utterly destroyed even more he made the right decision.

  9. On one hand, I don't want to support this stuff, but on the other...hey, I bought an expensive ass headset and if you're not going to make games, then fuck you, give me my money that you made from development and I'll happily go the other way.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Polytronic's action also has the consequence that I won't be playing SuperHyperCube, but that's because I've got a Rift. If I could get my $600 back to put towards a Vive I'd strongly consider it. The fallout hasn't even started yet, though, so it would be silly to do anything at the moment outside of grumble about it on the internet.
    SteamVR means it'll work fine on your Rift, unless they specifically look for and block Oculus hardware.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Games.com logo