Page 68 of 84 FirstFirst ... 546466676869707282 ... LastLast

Thread: The VR thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Tain View Post
    Full-Ass VR.
    You need teledildonics for that.

I got the GT bundle. Anybody want to buy a brand new GT Sport? I'm never going to play this trash.

I was really impressed by the VR Playroom. They're just minigames but they're really, really well done. The demos included are pretty cool, too. Moss looks interesting as hell and seeing that little mouse run around the environment was really cool. Thumper was ridiculous and got my heart going. Rez VR was cooler than I expected. Being able to target just by looking is like next level shit.

Looking forward to whatever bullshit is i Arkham VR and the Psychonauts game.

I have RE7 and have been too scared to pop it into VR, trur story.

There's a Last Guardian VR demo, it's probably going to justify the whole thing for me on its own.

4. The Moss demo was cool and is Yet Another Example of why I want analog sticks on VR controllers instead of trackpads. Moss works well on PSVR and it would work well on Rift, but it wouldn't fly on Vive with the Vive controllers alone.

5. I got one of them PSVR GT Sport bundles too.

RIGS' intro is hella impressive, and that little VR mission thing in Battlefront was OMG. You could even see the scuffs and tracked-in dirt in the X-wing's floorboard!

They seriously need to expand that platformer in VR Playroom into a full-fledged title. Really damn good, but there's so little of it.

6. Yeah, that platformer was neat. Lucky's Tale is very similar and is a full game, but it's not quite as charming.

Moss kinda seems to fill that void?

7. Yeah, the Moss demo was really cool, too.

The clean futuristic look and segue-less stage gameplay of Robot Rescue was more my bag than Moss' muted earthy look and room-to-room transitions in the end, though. And the controller = grappling hook thing was a lot better-feeling gameplay element than Moss's controller = spin the thing one... Though the full game will hopefully expand into some more interesting and inventive gesture uses on that front.

Looking forward to it, but I wish I could have both as full games.
    Last edited by Bacon McShig; 16 Dec 2017 at 06:17 PM.

You can download the first PSVR demo disc for free. There's a lot of overlap but it has the original RE7 Kitchen demo from before people knew it was RE. I need to get my VR legs and get over this fear of video game monsters getting in my face. It's terrifying right now.

Did anyone get a copy of Job Simulator and is willing to sell? That shit apparently got a physical release in every store then dried up before I ever got the system.

Batman VR was pretty dang good. Too bad it's such a small slice, they need to have full games like this already.