Page 69 of 84 FirstFirst ... 556567686970717383 ... LastLast

Thread: The VR thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    Batman VR was pretty dang good. Too bad it's such a small slice, they need to have full games like this already.
    Wilson's Heart is basically a 10 hour game in that style. I wasn't a huge fan of the Batman thing though. Incredibly short and not much to it.

2. After seeing a bit of praise I gave To the Top a shot last night and have been really enjoying it. Awesome movement model, fun to get good times in.

3. Once I was able to snag the hidden collectible-thingy in level 1 To the Top really came together for me. Understanding how its movements fit together well enough to make that series of leaps turned it from the slow platformer I'd been playing it as into something far more fluid and bouncy.

4. I couldnt pass up the Gran Turismo bundle at $179, especially when I could knock $60 off of it by selling GT at the store.
    I just played the first level of Rez.
    Holy. Shit.
    My big worry about this was that fps get me nausus so vr would certainly make me turn green. I was fine until the boss, that bothered me a little bit. But when your guy zooms into the screen during the results, urk. Had to take it off.
    I am impressed with how amazing it looks though. My son is messing with vr worlds and doing the ocean decent. He just keeps saying “oh my god. oh my god” in utter amazement.

5. nauseous.

6. If you own the first Star Wars battlefront do yourself a favor and download the VR mission. Its free and I'd pay if it wasn't.

I need to find a cheap copy of that Star Wars Battlefront game to try it out. Heard some good things about the VR mission.

Rez Infinite is still being sold through iam8bit if you're interested. I was really impressed by the demo. They added a stage especially for VR that is supposed to be more impressive than the converted levels. I just bought a copy with Christmas loot, can't wait to try it when it gets here.

Keep an eye out for Job Simulator for me :P

8. I bought it (rez) digitally because i’m not as hardheaded or rich as you. I did find a copy of paranormal activity at best buy so I’m excited to try that, it seems like the kinda thing I want to do in vr. Waiting til I get a bit more adjusted to vr though.

What the fuck is happening to the price of the physical release of Job Simulator right now? Over $100 BINs actually sold recently. Ridiculous $300 BINs just sitting around. All new copies, of course, none of these aholes probably even had a PSVR. Game was released like in August of this year in every retail store and for some reason was discounted and dumped by October/November. You can still see auctions from last month that are around $10.

I have no issues getting this digitally for a fraction of that cost and giving the devs money instead of some scalper asshole. Who is the idiot paying $100+ for this?

10. My guess is a small percentage of the idiots paying that are goofy collectors that gotta have ‘em all while the vast majority of buyers are doing so in hopes of the price getting even stupider so they can resell.