Page 75 of 84 FirstFirst ... 6171737475767779 ... LastLast

Thread: The VR thread

1. Anyone played this Beatsaber game? Seems pretty interesting.

2. It's really good. Excellent note tracks and a simple but incredibly effective method of hitting them. While there's only ten songs they each have four difficulty levels plus two alternate modes that have their own note tracks as well. It's got an official level editor coming as its next update so expect the content floodgates to open soon.

-edit- You know, I think I'm underselling it. Beat Saber feels like it's going to be on of the go-to VR games like Superhot.

3. I'm gonna buy beat saber soon!

4. It looks really cool. And exhausting. I'm gonna pick it up once they port it to the PSVR.

5. Beat Saber is probably the best music games in years. I think I like it slightly more than AirTone.

6. Xseed is bringing Gungrave VR out in the US, so I need to buy a PS VR I guess!

I love my Rift but I'm surprised at the amount of console stuff that's remained exclusive, RE7 VR being the most surprising to me so far I guess.

7. I think some companies just refuse to believe that their stuff won't be pirated on PC

8. Quote Originally Posted by Error View Post
    I think some companies just refuse to believe that their stuff won't be pirated on PC
    But the game is out on PC, just not VR enable. I think it's more that they just don't think it'll sell enough to be worth it. Or perhaps that the VR exclusivity deal with Sony was longer than we believed.

9. Ah. Never mind then.

10. Beat Saber lives up to the hype. Maybe not a killer app for VR, but a hell of an addictive time waster.