Page 70 of 84 FirstFirst ... 5666686970717274 ... LastLast

Thread: The VR thread

1. Maybe there's some reason people running VR Parlours as a business would want physical copies?

2. job simulator is a cute intro to VR but damn

3. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    I have no issues getting this digitally
    It... kinda seems like you do?

(Probably wait a couple weeks to see if it gets added to the PSN holiday sale, though. There's still 2 weeks of that left, and they've put up a lot of VR stuff so far.)

I obviously prefer physical, but there are limits and this shit has gone way past them.

I'm more shocked than anything.

5. Physical isn't very practical for VR. Being able to change games without taking off the headset is ideal.

6. For real, the one place where I really can't stand physical is when it comes to VR. It's so much easier to load up another game on the dashboard and not have to remove any of the gear to do it. I have physical copies of some games that I haven't played in months for VR because it would mean ejecting and loading.

I think it's probably good to take the headset off every hour or so.

8. Probably, but a lot of VR stuff wouldn't hold your attention for a full hour anyway, and there may be times when you want to jump into another game quickly because of a multiplayer invite or something.

9. So Doom VR is interesting. It uses the Move wands but they don't have enough buttons, so no way to do quarter turns. Very limiting in a game like Doom. The regular controller works better but you have to aim with your head, and that gets old. Teleporting everywhere isn't as nauseating as I was expecting. I'm told I can use regular locomotion with the controller so I'm going to look into that. It can also use the Aim controller but I've already bought one rifle controller from Sony only to have it collect dust, not doing it again.

10. Yeah, Doom VFR sounds very disappointing. I loaded up on VR stuff on Oculus' sale but have limited time to play.