Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 245678 ... LastLast

Thread: Chron-Batman: Playing Every Batman Game Ever

1. The SNES Batman Returns was a fun beat em up. Hopefully you make it to there.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

2. This sounds particularly cool because you'll be playing through these games and able to give pretty detailed criticism. Looking forward to it!

While I practice at the 1986 game (it's actually kind of tough,) help me sort out the first part of the complete list of games. It makes sense to split them up into movies for a bit since no one really cared until those hit, and then there were suddenly so many damn games:

Batman (1986) Amstrad CPC, MSX, ZX Spectrum
    Batman - The Caped Crusader (1988) Amiga, Amstrad CPC, Atari ST, Commodore 64, Apple II, MS DOS, ZX Spectrum

Batman (1989) Amiga, Amstrad CPC, Atari ST, Commodore 64, GX 4000, MS DOS, MSX, ZX Spectrum
    Batman (1989) NES
    Batman (1990) Game Boy
    Batman (1990) Genesis
    Batman (1990) PC Engine
    Batman (1990) Arcade

Batman - Return of the Joker (1991) NES
    Batman - Return of the Joker (1991) Game Boy
    Batman - Revenge of the Joker (1991) Genesis

Batman Returns (1993) NES
    Batman Returns (1993) Master System
    Batman Returns (1993) Game Gear
    Batman Returns (1993) Genesis
    Batman Returns (1993) Sega CD
    Batman Returns (1993) SNES
    Batman Returns (1993) Lynx
    Batman Returns (1993) Amiga
    Batman Returns (1993) MS DOS, the only Batman point and click adventure game!

This is the goal so far, making a video for each unique version but combining the ports into one video.

SSJN, if you've got any of these handy holler at your boy. That goes for anyone who's willing to sell, really.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

4. Are you looking for "collecting" worthy condition, complete in box, or just a copy to play?

I have NES Batman loose, Genesis Batman in box no instructions- previous rental and the cart is kinda fugly, and Genesis Batman Returns complete in box.

5. Chron-Batman: Playing Every Batman Game Ever

I don't understand collectors' aversion to rental stickers, that stuff tells an interesting story that's unique to that particular copy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. Then I suppose you won't mind if my scrotum and some non-toxic fingerpaints tell a story unique to your Criterion Laserdiscs?

Are you looking for "collecting" worthy condition, complete in box, or just a copy to play?

I have NES Batman loose, Genesis Batman in box no instructions- previous rental and the cart is kinda fugly, and Genesis Batman Returns complete in box.
    If it's a good game I want it looking nice, even if it's cart only. If it's trash I'm gonna drop it after so I don't care.

The expensive ones that I don't already have look like Batman (1989) on the Genesis, Revenge of the Joker on Genesis. I also don't see a lot of Batman Returns on the Sega CD.

8. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    Then I suppose you won't mind if my scrotum and some non-toxic fingerpaints tell a story unique to your Criterion Laserdiscs?
    Let's pretend that's the same thing. No thank you.

9. Meanwhile, I think it's kinda cool to learn about defunct video stores.

I'd be less enthusiastic about say, a GameStop sticker on something. But learning that Blockbuster used to rent LDs in California is kind of an interesting footnote to me.