Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WayForward's Cat Girl Without Salad (June Humble Monthly Exclusive)

1. WayForward's Cat Girl Without Salad (June Humble Monthly Exclusive)

Remember this from WayForward's April Fools?

Well, it's actually being made now. WayForward confirmed it as part of the June Humble Monthly bundle.

This is going to be so dumb. I can't wait!

https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly
    Attached Images Attached Images

Ugh. The concept of subscription bundle exclusives coming to games is horrible.

3. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    I dig the style. The folks in the art department at Sting have a word for it: minimalism.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Ugh. The concept of subscription bundle exclusives coming to games is horrible.
    Oh, they're probably all timed exclusives and/or partially funded by the bundle. I plan on cancelling immediately following the release of this. Just like I did last time.

5. Where's my kickstarted Shantea game that's like 2 years later Wayforward?
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    Where's my kickstarted Shantea game that's like 2 years later Wayforward?
    You picked up on the part where they outsourced the development to the same people making Mighty No. 9, right?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	looney-tunes-sucker_4915974_GIFSoup.com.gif 
Views:	675 
Size:	715.5 KB 
ID:	78974  

8. Inti Creates is pretty great though. I'd put it more on either Way Forward people taking their time getting it all together among whatever other 1,000 projects they're working on at the same time or the scope getting bigger than originally intended.
    Has a kickstarted game ever hit its scheduled date? Not that they should work on being out on time over making a good product. EVEN UBISOFT LEARNED THAT LESSON. There was that one that was like 6 years off that came out last year...
    Last edited by Finch; 30 May 2016 at 09:17 PM.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    You picked up on the part where they outsourced the development to the same people making Mighty No. 9, right?
    Doesn't change the fact that they're almost years late on delivering their Kickstarted Shantea game does it?
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    Has a kickstarted game ever hit its scheduled date? Not that they should work on being out on time over making a good product. EVEN UBISOFT LEARNED THAT LESSON. There was that one that was like 6 years off that came out last year...
    Sure, but they all had a considerable amount of work done before the Kickstarter began. Stuff like FTL, Giana Sisters, etc that came out a few months after their Kickstarters were right on time. Nothing I've seen that was developed from scratch after the KS has been on time. Some, like Leisure Suit Larry, Tex Murphy, Armikrog, etc, were fairly close. Like under 6 months late. Which is Kickstarter "on time."
    Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    Doesn't change the fact that they're almost years late on delivering their Kickstarted Shantea game does it?
    No, but what do you expect?

From what I've read, Shantea is complete as far as assets go, and should go into alpha testing soon. We might have it by the end of summer or early fall.