Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: June 2016

1. I went to Disneyland for a few days, and apparently I am a pin collector now. Why the hell is Disney so good at extracting money from wallets?

Because you are weak.

3. Those pin things are such a scam, hell the whole Disney is a scam. I didn't let my daughter buy that shit.

YOU LACK DISCIPLINE

5. Try bringing your old lady to Disneyland. I paid around $50 for a pink hoodie she's worn maybe a couple of times a year. It just hangs by the front door now.

Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    Try bringing your old lady to Disneyland. I paid around $50 for a pink hoodie she's worn maybe a couple of times a year. It just hangs by the front door now.
    Taking my wife to Disneyland gift shops would be my financial ruin.

7. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    Taking my wife to Disneyland gift shops would be my financial ruin.
    I can't go to Walmart with the old lady to buy groceries. She ends up with her own cart in the clothes section.

8. Get one of those child harness leashes for when you take her out.

9. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    Try bringing your old lady to Disneyland. I paid around $50 for a pink hoodie she's worn maybe a couple of times a year. It just hangs by the front door now.
    I bought my wife a Minnie Mouse wallet and a t-shirt when we went 3 years ago. She still uses them both. I got my mom a wind chime from Animal Kingdom that she still has hanging on her porch. Ask me what I bought for myself, lol. I have no idea what it was or where it could be. Bitches be schoolin' me!

10. They've got you trained Melf. It's over dude!