Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Has Anyone Attempted to get or Complete a Fullset?

Mega Drive Has Anyone Attempted to get or Complete a Fullset?

I have been watching Melf's videos and he likes Sega but he isn't trying to get a Genesis Full set. I'm not sure if he is trying for a SMS fullset?

I was going for a factory sealed PS2 sealed fullset but soon ran out of room, and realized it wouldn't be financially feezable.

I have seen people that have done a Sega CD one and a SMS set and every PS1 and PS2.

My goal is a Sega CD fullset or possibly a Neo Geo pocket set. Wish me luck! I gave Heart of the Alien sealed to Melf and now it's hard to find. Sold Space Adventure, and Dark Wizard. Snatcher and Keio Flying Squardren would be the toughest.

2. I just want a full set of teeth when I am old.

I do as well. I suggest you get a water pik and the best electric toothbrush.

4. At this point, I could probably get a complete US Genesis retail set, since I'm only missing a few higher-priced games, and they don't go over $100 each. What stops me is the thought of having to get rare stuff like Outback Joey and the Maximum Carnage special edition. Well, that and the thought of owning 10 different versions of Madden.

A Master System set is more doable. I already own about 80 games of the 115 or so there are. The US Sonic The Hedgehog would be expensive, though. I am trying for a complete US Game Gear set.

I still have that Heart of the Alien, but it's not sealed anymore.

I was within two games of having a complete 32x set, but when one of his last games I needed was a piece of shit that cost several hundred dollars I regained my sanity.

6. I have full sets of nintendo roms

Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    At this point, I could probably get a complete US Genesis retail set, since I'm only missing a few higher-priced games, and they don't go over $100 each. What stops me is the thought of having to get rare stuff like Outback Joey and the Maximum Carnage special edition. Well, that and the thought of owning 10 different versions of Madden.

A Master System set is more doable. I already own about 80 games of the 115 or so there are. The US Sonic The Hedgehog would be expensive, though. I am trying for a complete US Game Gear set.

I still have that Heart of the Alien, but it's not sealed anymore.
    Sonic just says produced in the US on the back. Buster Douglas isn't that like $500 for just the cart.

You opened Heart of the Alien ��

8. I could probably complete my Atari Lynx collection for a few hundred dollars, but when I look at the very affordable titles on eBay, I often talk myself out buying the games because I'll never play them.

Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    I was within two games of having a complete 32x set, but when one of his last games I needed was a piece of shit that cost several hundred dollars I regained my sanity.
    You got caught in The Web of Fire?

Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    I could probably complete my Atari Lynx collection for a few hundred dollars, but when I look at the very affordable titles on eBay, I often talk myself out buying the games because I'll never play them.
    The Lynx is possible are you getting smoked on the Marablo Man game?