Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10121314151618 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: June 2016

1. BOXBOY! for $2.69, thanks to the eShop sale ending tomorrow morning and the additional My Nintendo discount. Heard a lot of good things about it, it's fun so far.

2. Bought Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax on a whim, I have no clue what it was but looks cute, turns out it is a Sega fanboy's wet dream. There is a Dreamcast girl character, and Sonic background, etc.

And Tales of Zestiria.

Quote Originally Posted by Geo View Post

BOXBOY! for $2.69, thanks to the eShop sale ending tomorrow morning and the additional My Nintendo discount. Heard a lot of good things about it, it's fun so far.
    I bought this too thanks to this post. I then played Super Mario Bros instead.

4. Got a copy of Odin Sphere Vita from Amazon Warehouse deals that was listed as Used - Good for $30.

Shows up and it's brand new and sealed still and even includes the artbook that was for preorders, score.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

When I was at the Goodwill, looking for big box PC games I found a grab bag of Magic cards from 95 unopened.

Forgetting to cancel a preorder: the struggle is real.

Burnout Revenge!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post

Forgetting to cancel a preorder: the struggle is real.
    Same, but I didn't forget and hope it is decent.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Burnout Revenge!
    Haul of the thread.

It's so good. I was awake 3 hours longer than intended last night.